Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Collage 24

My twenty fourth collage
The last one before I am no longer
An only child
Bittersweet it will be for me
Having to share affection
No more getting my parents’ total attention
No more being the center of the universe
The universe of three
In the Castle Grayskull
On a Marcae Street
The unknown is a bit scary
A brother or a sister will it be?
Will Mama be so worn out
She no longer kisses me
A thousand  kisses a day?
Will Dada want to make more money
Working day and night
So he can buy more for more than three?
Will bà Ngoại still think
I’m the cutest boy she’s ever seen
In the twenty first century?
Will ông Ngoại still want
To move to the Lone Star State
Just to be with me?
Will my brother if he will be
A nice brother who shares
His toys and story books with me?
Will my sister if she will be
A sweet sister who loves me
And prefers me to other boys she sees?
But maybe I should not worry
About anything that may not be
Right now I’m still the only Prince
Heir of the King and Queen
In the Castle Grayskull of Three
My Ông and Bà come now and then
Loving me since the day I have been
I am having lots of fun
Enjoying all the rewards
Life is bestowing on me
Brother or Sister will certainly add
To the joy of a tightknit family


No comments:

Post a Comment