Friday, August 12, 2016

Collage 32

It was treat
When Ông came to town
He showered us
With love and hugs
Drakeson and I
Did not mind it
I even posed
For a picture
While Ông held me
Was it just once?
No matter
He must have missed us
When he had to leave
But he said Florida was too hot
In late July
So he didn’t come
With us to Disney
It was my first time there
And I loved it
As long as Mama
Was always nearby
Or at least Dada
Was there for me
Bà and cô Liên came
But I wasn’t ready
To abandon Mama
So I cried
If someone else held me
Unless I knew
Mama was out of sight
Now that we’re back home
Cô Liên has left
Ông and Bà are not here
I kind of miss them
I bet Drakeson does
Too
I know they’ll come
To play with us
And watch us grow
Mickey can wait
Until next year
But Bà and Ông
Won’t take that long
To be together
With us
Again
This year

No comments:

Post a Comment