Friday, January 30, 2015

The Blue Knobs of Life

My dear little one,
I have a feeling
You will conquer
The blue knobs of life.
Nothing is to fear
Though everything appears
Not on a straight line
Not on a flat plane
That you look down on.
It takes some finesse
And some fearlessness
Plus a determination
And a thirst for a quest.
You are ready I see
To embark on a journey
Where the unknowns stay out of sight
To be unveiled
To the true and brave
Who do not sit idle
But take risks to find
The beauty of life.
So my dear little one,
I encourage you to go
For
Without risks there is no reward
Without failures there is no success
Without pains there is no pleasure.
I love you so much,
And I want you to know
I am so happy
That part of my journey
Is with you.

This poem is written for Nhỏ Con Rồng in response to his picture and note:

No comments:

Post a Comment