Monday, November 17, 2014

Collage #17

Life is full of wonder
Mama’s a heartbeat away
Heartbeats are a stethoscope away
Stethoscopes are with Daddy always

Life is loaded with magic
I was a knight in armor
Protecting my lady in red
Wearing my heart on my cheek

Life is tons of fun
Swimming in clear water
Being upside down, feet in the air
Swinging by myself on a disk

Life is dark chocolate
Smearing on my face
And eating chicken and rice
With abandon and glee

Life is embracing
Hugging and kissing
Touching and loving
Or merely being next to you

Life is riding high
On Daddy’s shoulders
And losing myself in play
As when I drove a blue tractor

Life is butterflies
When not fluttering near flowers
Are immortalized as benches
For me to sit and muse on

Life is being taken care of
And taking care of
The smallest treasures
Life is full of pleasures


No comments:

Post a Comment