Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Trưng Vương


Old Trưng Vương

Trưng Vương, my old high school
Evoking such sweet memories
Of friends and teachers dear
Whom I still long to see

Time will make the heart forget
The breezy puppy loves
The joyous carefree days
The sorrows one lived through

But my love for Trưng Vương stays
For its fragrance’s still sweet
Even as time marches on and
As Earth turns its colored wheel

Oh how I miss seeing you
I’d wait ‘till the end of time
Let me hear from you dear friends
No matter from how far away

When we finally meet again
What happiness we’re granted
Time will be given freely
As we share life-long stories

Friends of the same school
Though not of the same class
Bring joy to my heart
As though I’ve known you for long

One day I hope we will
Under the roof of old Trưng Vương
Gather from all over the world and
Laugh around a circle - one large embrace



Tình Trưng Vương

Tình Trưng Vương dào dạt
Hương Trưng Vương ngọt ngào
Thầy cô ta vẫn nhớ
Bạn xưa lòng ước mong

Thời gian rồi mờ nhạt
Những chuyện tình mông lung
Những đê mê thoáng chốc
Những sầu cay đời người

Tình Trưng Vương vẵn thắm
Hương Trưng Vương vẫn nồng
Dù thời gian đi mãi
Hay không gian trở màu

Xa nhau bao thương nhớ
Mong nhau bao đợi chờ
Lòng vẫn mãi hoài mong
Tin bạn đường từ xa

Ngày nao ta hội ngộ
Hân hoan mừng đón chào
Trải qua bao tâm sự
Vui buồn ta thủ thê

Bạn Trưng Vương đầm ấm
Dù không cùng lớp xưa
Gặp nhau sao thân thiết
Lòng ta sao rộn rào

Ta mong có ngày về
Họp mặt cả bốn phương
Dưới mái trường yêu dấu
Hàn huyên mình có nhau 



No comments:

Post a Comment